HealthCheck is a free health fair for the Fort Worth community on Saturday, November 21st, starting at 9:30 a.m. at Mercy Clinic.
- Mammograms/Mamografias (please pre-register at the clinic/preregistrar en la clinica – 817.840.3501)
- Flu Vaccines/Vacunas para la gripa (150 available/disponible)
- Breast Health and Breast Cancer Information / Informacion de salud seno
- Blood Pressure Screening / Medicion de la presion arterial
- Weight Checks and Nutrition Information / Control de Peso
- Diabetes Screening / Deteccion de diabetes
- Vision Screening / Examen de la vista
- Dental Health Inforamation / Informacion de salud dental
- Take 20 – Cardio-Pulmonary Education
- Fire Safety / Seguridad contra Incendios
- Ask a Pharmacist / Hacer una Farmaceutico
HealthCheck | Ways to Get Involved
HealthCheck is one of several community health fairs host by Mercy Clinic and Travis Avenue Baptist Church. Each of these events introduces Mercy Clinic to new community members who go on to receive the care they need.
Here is how you can help:
- We need volunteers to help at booths.
- We need donations of water bottles and apples for giveaways to participants.
If you would like to volunteer to help at a booth, please contact Mercy Clinic by phone at 817.840.3501 or email@example.com.
Water and apple donations can be dropped off at the Travis Avenue Baptist Church office beginning Sunday, November 15.
Thank You, Community Partners!