Your gifts save lives. Literally. In 2018, Mercy Clinic conducted over 1800 patient visits. Many patients came to us with undiagnosed or out of control chronic ailments. Here are a few highlights from this past year:
- Saved the life of a mother who did not know she was pregnant and her unborn child.
- Helped a young man learn to manage diabetes and lose over 50 pounds so that he could return to work.
- Hosted two Healthy Meals class sessions. 25 individuals improved their health, weight and activity levels.
- Hosted two health fairs with over 800 participants receiving vital screening, health education, and mental and spiritual resources.
- Hosted an Immunization Clinic in which 60 adults received life saving protections through immunizations.
- Assisted in a referral for a patient to receive life saving surgery for anemia.
- Conducted over 80 mammograms in cooperation with UT Southwestern Moncrief Cancer Institute.
- Witnessed changed lives as individuals received prayer and spiritual counseling.
Mercy Clinic’s work in the south Fort Worth community is enabling many people to not only improve their health and strengthen families. This ministry is building healthier communities.
Are My Gifts to Mercy Clinic tax-deductible?
Yes. Mercy Clinic is a registered 501(c)(3) organization. Your gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
How Can I Give to Mercy Clinic?
Mercy Clinic accepts gifts online or by check or money order.
You can also mail your check or money order to:
PO Box 11557
Fort Worth, TX 76110
If you would like to make a gift other than by online donation, check, or money order, please contact Doug Price, our Director of Development at 817-233-2804. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org.